Clinton shows you how to turn the iconic beads of Mardi Gras into a can't miss centerpiece!
- Foam Wreath Form
- Mari Gras Beads
- Floral Wire
1. Cut bead strings so they form strands and tie three colors together using wire. Then braid them.
2. Secure strands to wreath form with wire.
3. Wrap beads around form, then attach more beads to the ends. Continue to wrap.
4. You can make a couple layers if you want.
5. Put a glass hurricane and candle in the center for an instant Mardi Gras centerpiece (or attach bow and hang it up as a wreath).