Follow Clinton's Luau party tips to help you be the best party host ever!
- Cut two strips of crepe paper about 18 inches each
- Place paper string on top of each other
- Gather and tuck paper strips in a circular motion to create flower
- Pinch ends of crepe paper flower and secure with string
- Lay your flowers out to make sure you’re happy with the color arrangement
- Thread each flower using needle onto embroidery thread. Make sure to fluff each crepe paper flower.
Put these on your guests, drape them on your table…they’re easy to make, inexpensive and beautiful!