See How It Is Made
Clinton and Little Big Town (Karen Fair Child and Jimi Westbrook) make a Valentine's Day Paper Garland that's as chic as it is inexpensive!
• WAX PAPER
• CRAFT PAPER
• VEGETABLE PEELER
1. CUT WAX PAPER ABOUT 12 X 18”
2. CHOOSE CRAYONS IN A RED, PINK, PURPLE COLOR PALATE.
3. SHAVE CRAYON WITH A VEGETABLE PEELER OVER HALF OF PAPER.
4. SPRINKLE CRAYON SHAVINGS ON THE WAX PAPER EVENLY, NOT TOO THICK.
5. FOLD PAPER OVER, FOLDING EDGES TO ABOUT ½-INCH TO SEAL
6. PLACE SHEET OF CRAFT PAPER ON TOP & BOTTOM. PRESS EVENLY WITH IRON AT MED-HIGH