Carla makes a guacamole so good, you won't be able to say avocad-NO!
60 Second Guacamole
- 3 ripe avocados (diced)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano (chopped)
- 3 scallions (thinly sliced)
- hot sauce (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl.
- Mash ingredients together with a fork or potato masher to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Dips and Spreads Cuisine Mexican Vegetarian