The traditional 7 layer bar gets a face-lift when peanut butter, pretzels, potato chips, and chocolate hazelnut spread enter the picture.
10 Layer Bar
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- 1 cup Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 2 cups toasted chopped Pecans
- 2 cups crumbled Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 2 cups crumbled salted Pretzels
- 1 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 2 cups crumbled Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups crushed Potato Chips
- 1 cup melted Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a buttered 9x13" baking dish.
- In a food processor fitted with a blade, pulse graham cracker crumbs and butter until combined. Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the greased pan. Bake the crust until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Warm peanut butter so it easily pours, drizzle over crust and spread into an even layer. Evenly sprinkle pecans over the chocolate hazelnut spread. Continue with remaining ingredients, ending with the potato chips, evenly distributing to create defined layers.
- Finish by drizzling chocolate over the crushed potato chips. Place in refrigerator to cool for 1 hour. Cut into 1 1/2" x 3" bars.