The "Man vs. Food Nation" star shared a favorite recipe of his.
Adam Richman's Roasted Chicken Soup
- 1 gallon of your favorite chicken stock
- Kosher salt and white pepper (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons Duck Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 4 chicken thighs (boneless andskinless)
- 1 chicken breast (boneless andskinless)
- 2 tablespoons Miso paste
- Glass (cellophane) noodles (in 4 bird’s nest ([or bunches])
- 2 scallions (minced)
- Heat your favorite chicken stock.
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix duck sauce, garlic and Sriracha in a small bowl.
- Add skinless chicken thighs and breasts and coat well. Put chicken on baking tray and into oven. After 5 minutes, flip and cook for another three minutes.
- After soup has simmered for an hour, strain soup and return it to pot (if you've used homemade chicken stock, you might need to strain. Otherwise, you likely won't). Bring back to a boil, skim off any fat that rises to surfaces, and return to a simmer. Whisk in miso paste and taste. If necessary, add salt and pepper.
- To serve, place bunch of glass noodles into each bowl. Divide chicken into four parts and place directly over noodles. Ladle in soup, garnish with scallions.