A creamy, not-too-sweet fruit dip for an after dinner treat.
- step-by-step directions
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups whipped marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- chopped pineapple (to garnish)
- green or red grapes (to garnish)
- mandarin orange segments (to garnish)
- brandied cherries (to garnish)
- cake (cubed, to garnish)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, whipped marshmallow cream, shredded coconut and pecans. Stir until well combined.
- Serve with pineapple, grapes, oranges, cherries and cake.
Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallows
Molasses Glazed Ham with Sweet Potato Buttermilk Biscuits
Peppermint Chocolate Torte
Fried Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
Gingerbread Man Cookie Sandwiches
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket
5 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella