A creamy, not-too-sweet fruit dip for an after dinner treat.
- step-by-step directions
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups whipped marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- chopped pineapple (to garnish)
- green or red grapes (to garnish)
- mandarin orange segments (to garnish)
- brandied cherries (to garnish)
- cake (cubed, to garnish)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, whipped marshmallow cream, shredded coconut and pecans. Stir until well combined.
- Serve with pineapple, grapes, oranges, cherries and cake.
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits