A creamy, not-too-sweet fruit dip for an after dinner treat.
- step-by-step directions
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups whipped marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- chopped pineapple (to garnish)
- green or red grapes (to garnish)
- mandarin orange segments (to garnish)
- brandied cherries (to garnish)
- cake (cubed, to garnish)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, whipped marshmallow cream, shredded coconut and pecans. Stir until well combined.
- Serve with pineapple, grapes, oranges, cherries and cake.
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions
Poached Pears with Mascarpone Cream
Apple Cider Donut Bread Pudding
Bella Notte Spaghetti
Ratatouille Tarte Tatin
Corned Beef Sandwich Bread Pudding
Fiesta Corn Dip
Grilled Pizza Margherita
Pickle-Brined Fried Chicken Biscuit
Prosciutto and Apple Stuffed Chicken Legs with Sauteed Swiss Chard