A creamy, not-too-sweet fruit dip for an after dinner treat.
- step-by-step directions
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups whipped marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- chopped pineapple (to garnish)
- green or red grapes (to garnish)
- mandarin orange segments (to garnish)
- brandied cherries (to garnish)
- cake (cubed, to garnish)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, whipped marshmallow cream, shredded coconut and pecans. Stir until well combined.
- Serve with pineapple, grapes, oranges, cherries and cake.
rate this recipe
Seaside Crab Dip
Charred Broccoli Salad
BBQ Ranch Chicken Pull-Apart Sliders
Garlic Parmesan Ranch Chicken with Potatoes
Toasted Almond Bons
Chopped Cheese Sandwich
Sweet and Spicy Lemonade Grilled Chicken
Cherry Pink Lemonade
Dutch-Oven Peach Cobbler