This great dish is so easy that you'll want to make it all the time.
Angel Hair with Olive Oil, Garlic and Chili Flake
- 1 pound Angel Hair (dried)
- 1 tablespoon chili flake
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup parmesan (freshly grated)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add salt
- Add pasta to the water and occasionally give a stir so it doesn’t stick together.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a 12 inch skillet over low heat
- Add extra virgin olive oil and the garlic and let go over low heat for 3 minutes until garlic is tender and aromatic.
- Add chili flakes.
- Add 1 cup of pasta water and turn heat up to medium and bring to simmer.
- Add pasta and stir to coat noodles.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley, parmesan and butter and serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Pasta Angel Hair Pasta Courses & Meals Dinner Pizza & Pasta Cuisine Vegetarian Italian