This great dish is so easy that you'll want to make it all the time.
Angel Hair with Olive Oil, Garlic and Chili Flake
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup freshley grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta to the water and cook 1 minute less than package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over low heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil and the garlic and cook over low heat for 3 minutes, until garlic is tender and aromatic. Add chili flakes and 1 cup of pasta water. Turn heat up to medium and bring to simmer.
- Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley, parmesan and butter.
Similar categories: Ingredients Pasta Angel Hair Pasta Courses & Meals Dinner Pizza & Pasta Cuisine Vegetarian Italian