Michael makes his amazing angel hair with pancetta and mushrooms with some help from Grace Potter!
Angel Hair with Pancetta and Mushrooms
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 pound pancetta (diced)
- 1/4 pound mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 bunch tarragon (chopped)
- freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (to garnish)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the angel hair pasta and cook until al dente, according to package instructions.
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and pancetta. Cook the pancetta until crisp and the fat has rendered.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until browned and softened.
- Add the garlic, cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add the cooked pasta, with a bit of pasta cooking water to loosen the sauce. Add the butter and tarragon. Toss to melt the butter and coat the pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a platter and serve. Garnish with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Similar categories: Ingredients Pasta Angel Hair Pasta Courses & Meals Dinner Pizza & Pasta Cuisine Italian