For this installment of Michael's five in five he created a delicious and simple angel hair pasta dish.
Angel Hair Pasta with Pancetta and Broccoli
- 1/2 pound Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- 1/2 pound Broccoli
- 1 teaspoon Chile Flakes
- 4 ounce Pancetta
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic clove (sliced)
- Drop pasta into boiling water.
- Dice pancetta and add to saute pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat.
- Add broccoli to pan with pancetta.
- Add pine nuts to pan and move contents in the pan to one side and add another tablespoon of olive oil and the sliced garlic. You want the garlic to toast but not burn.
- Ladle in 1-2 spoonfuls of the pasta water to the pan and mix to incorporate.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and season with chili flakes. Add another drizzle of olive oil to the pan and toss to coat. Top with parmesan and serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Vegetables Pasta Broccoli Angel Hair Pasta Courses & Meals Dinner Pizza & Pasta Cuisine Italian