Daphne Oz's Apple and Cheese Whole Grain Bites
- 5 slices Multi-Grain Bread (toasted)
- 3 ounces block Manchego Cheese
- 1 Granny Smith Apple (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Cut the toast into four equal squares.
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice the Manchego cheese and place one or two pieces on each piece of toast.
- Lay 2 pieces of apple on each toast and top with about 1 teaspoon of ricotta cheese. Drizzle with honey and serve.
Similar categories: Appetizers, Starters & Snacks