This tasty apple snack is so good and so easy it will soon become a favorite treat.
Dorm Room Apple Snack
- 2 Apples (peeled and core scooped out - leaving bottom in tact)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Oats
- 1 tablespoon Pecans (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Dried Cranberries
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider
- 2 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- Peel apples. Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop out the core of the apple leaving the bottom in tact, to stuff the apple with filling.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut oil, brown sugar, oats, pecans, cranberries and cinnamon. Stuff the apples with the filling. Place in bowl and pour the apple cider into the bottom. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Greek yogurt drizzled with honey!