Use this refreshing vinaigrette over greens or as a marinade for chicken.
Arugula and Radish Salad
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (minced or pressed)
- 1/3 cup slivered red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher or course sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar or to taste
- 3 cups arugula
- 3 thinly sliced radishes
- 1 orange (cut into supremes)
- In a jar or a plastic container with a lid, combine the vinegar, oils, mustard, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and sugar. Cover tightly and shake for 10 seconds, or until the vinaigrette is well emulsified. Alternatively, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix with a whisk or fork, or blend in a blender or food processor.
- Toss together with arugula, radishes and orange segments.