This Asian-inspired dish from audience member Sharon Laraway will have you saying "bye bye" to Thai take-out!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white onion (diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 Thai chili (chopped & seeded)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 zucchini (peeled & sliced lengthwise)
- 5 oz Soba noodles
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (for garnish)
- 4 leaves Thai basil (chiffonade)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add olive oil to pan set on medium heat. Add onions and cook till translucent and fragrant about 6 minutes. Add garlic, Thai chili, carrot, hoisin sauce, fish sauce, ginger, soy sauce & chicken stock. Simmer on medium for about 4 minutes.
- Lower heat to low and stir in peanut butter until completely combined and smooth.
- Add zucchini and pasta and stir together till warm, about two minutes.
- Plate and garnish with two lime wedges, sesame seeds (optional), and thai basil. Serve immediately.
Split Pea Soup
Salmon with Brown Butter and Lemon
Cashew Chicken and Bok Choy
Mediterranean Potato Pancake
Speedy Huevos Rancheros
Braised Chicken Thighs with Caramelized Onions and Egg Noodles
Easy Tiramisu Cake
Grilled Skirt Steak with Charred Tomatillo Salsa
Gluten Free Coconut Pancake
Chickpea and Lentil Curry Over Toasted Pita
Marinated Pork T-Bones
Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato Chip Topping