This salad is a great compliment to any meal. Stop by the market on the way home and make it tonight.
Asparagus and Spring Onion Salad
- 1 bunch Asparagus (trimmed and sliced thinly at a bias)
- 3 Spring Onions (trimmed and shaved)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano (shaved for serving)
- 1 Lemon (juice and zest)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Combine the asparagus and spring onions in a bowl.
- Season with salt and then toss with olive oil.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and season with freshly ground pepper.
- Shave cheese over the salad to serve.