BBQ Lamb Chops
A touch of sugar will help the meat caramelize as it sears.
- step-by-step directions
BBQ Lamb Chops
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 sprigs mint (chopped)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (chopped)
- 12 lamb rib chops
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a large casserole dish, add the olive oil, vinegar, sugar, mint and rosemary, and whisk to combine. Add the lamb chops and toss to thoroughly coat in the marinade. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes, and up to overnight.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Shake excess marinade off of the lamb chops and season with salt and pepper. Place seasoned chops on the grill in an even layer.Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, flipping once, until charred on the outside and medium on the inside. Transfer lamb chops to a serving platter and season with salt.
- Helpful Tip: It’s important to have caramelization on the outside of the lamb chops, because the lamb will turn gray when it’s cooked.
The Garibaldi Wallbanger
Swiss Chard and Ricotta Bruschetta
Lobster Roll and Quick-Pickled Cucumber Salad
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice