A touch of sugar will help the meat caramelize as it sears.
BBQ Lamb Chops
- 12 Baby Lamb Rib Chops
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 sprigs Mint (leaves removed and chopped)
- 2 sprigs Rosemary (leaves removed and chopped)
- Kosher Salt
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, sugar, mint, and rosemary in a large casserole. Add the lamb chops and rub with the marinade. Allow to marinate at least 30 minutes, and up to overnight.
- Preheat a grill or grillpan over high heat. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, being sure to develop a char in places.
- Transfer to a platter, sprinkle with salt, and enjoy.