- step-by-step directions
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls or 1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® Refrigerated Seamless Dough Sheet
- 2 tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked real Bacon pieces or 4 slices Bacon (crisply cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar Cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped Green Onions (4 medium)
- Heat oven to 350°F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut lengthwise into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, Cheddar cheese and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.