Bacon, pasta, corn and tomatoes - yum!
Bacon and Corn Cavatelli
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 pound bacon (diced)
- 2 ears corn (kernels cut from the cob)
- 1 pint Sweet 100 Tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 pound fresh cavatelli
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 3 tablespoons vutter
- Parmigiano-Reggiano (freshly grated for garnish)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a large saute pan, add the olive oil, bacon, and fry until crisp, about 3 minutes. Add the corn, sweet 100 tomatoes and garlic, and cook an additional 4 minutes.
- Drop cavatelli into the boiling water and cook to one minute less than the specific cook time.
- Add the cavatelli to pan and toss with the parsley, butter, a pinch of salt and pepper and serve. Garnish with Parmigiano-Reggiano.