Bacon, pasta, corn and tomatoes - yum!
Michael Symon's Bacon and Corn Cavatelli
- 1 pound Fresh Cavatelli
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 pound Bacon (diced)
- 2 ears Corn (cut from the cob)
- 2 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 1 pint Sweet 100 Tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch Parsley
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- Parmigiano Reggiano (grated for garnish)
- Bring a large salted pot of water to a boil.
- In a large saute pan, add the olive oil, bacon, and fry until crisp, about 3 minutes. Add the corn, sweet 100 tomatoes and garlic, and cook an additional 4 minutes.
- Drop cavatelli into the boiling water and cook to one minute less than the specific cook time.
- Add the cavatelli to pan and toss with the parsley, butter, a pinch of salt and pepper and serve. Garnish with parmigiano reggiano.