How do you make pineapple even more delicious? Wrap it in bacon!
- 12 slices bacon (about 3/4 pound, halved crosswise)
- 1 large pineapple (peeled, cored, cut into 24, 1-inch cubes)
- 6 scallions (greens cut into 5-inch-long pieces and halved lengthwise)
- 24 wooden toothpicks (soaked in water for 1 hour)
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Assemble by wrapping each piece of pineapple with a piece of bacon, then wrap a scallion around the bacon, and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake, turning once, for 15-20 minutes, until bacon is crisp.