New York is known for it's dirty water hot dogs and it's bagels. Jackie found a way to enjoy both at the same time with a Bagel-Dog!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 flagel (flat bagel) or bagel
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 or 2 hot dogs (grilled)
- 2 slices Muenster cheese
- 1/2 avocado (sliced)
- Olive oil
- For the Spicy Mayo:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- For the Bagel-Dog: Cut flagel in half lengthwise. If using a regular bagel, scoop out bread from each half.
- Sauté onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Grill hot dogs until slightly charred and cut them in half widthwise and lengthwise.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on bottom half of flagel. Place hot dog pieces on top of cheese to make a single layer, followed by avocado slices, onions, and another cheese slice.
- For the Spicy Mayo: Mix together the mayo and sriracha and spread over the other half of flagel. Place flagel halves together to form a sandwich.
- Place on skillet preheated to medium-high with foil-covered brick on top to flatten panini. Flip after 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Bubble and Squeak with Poached Eggs and Mixed Greens Salad
Bacon Lattice Wrapped Turkey
Greek-Style Spatchcock Turkey
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce
Puff Pastry Almond Snowflakes
Pear Pie Spring Rolls
Puff Pastry Almond Twists
Apple Cider Sangria
Spatchcock Turkey with Stuffing
Sheet Pan Butternut Squash Soup
Spinach and Feta Puffs