New York is known for it's dirty water hot dogs and it's bagels. Jackie found a way to enjoy both at the same time with a Bagel-Dog!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 flagel (flat bagel) or bagel
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 or 2 hot dogs (grilled)
- 2 slices Muenster cheese
- 1/2 avocado (sliced)
- Olive oil
- For the Spicy Mayo:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- For the Bagel-Dog: Cut flagel in half lengthwise. If using a regular bagel, scoop out bread from each half.
- Sauté onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Grill hot dogs until slightly charred and cut them in half widthwise and lengthwise.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on bottom half of flagel. Place hot dog pieces on top of cheese to make a single layer, followed by avocado slices, onions, and another cheese slice.
- For the Spicy Mayo: Mix together the mayo and sriracha and spread over the other half of flagel. Place flagel halves together to form a sandwich.
- Place on skillet preheated to medium-high with foil-covered brick on top to flatten panini. Flip after 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions
Poached Pears with Mascarpone Cream
Apple Cider Donut Bread Pudding
Bella Notte Spaghetti
Ratatouille Tarte Tatin
Corned Beef Sandwich Bread Pudding
Fiesta Corn Dip
Grilled Pizza Margherita
Pickle-Brined Fried Chicken Biscuit
Prosciutto and Apple Stuffed Chicken Legs with Sauteed Swiss Chard
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Chicago-Style Polish Sausage