New York is known for it's dirty water hot dogs and it's bagels. Jackie found a way to enjoy both at the same time with a Bagel-Dog!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 flagel (flat bagel) or bagel
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 or 2 hot dogs (grilled)
- 2 slices Muenster cheese
- 1/2 avocado (sliced)
- Olive oil
- For the Spicy Mayo:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- For the Bagel-Dog: Cut flagel in half lengthwise. If using a regular bagel, scoop out bread from each half.
- Sauté onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Grill hot dogs until slightly charred and cut them in half widthwise and lengthwise.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on bottom half of flagel. Place hot dog pieces on top of cheese to make a single layer, followed by avocado slices, onions, and another cheese slice.
- For the Spicy Mayo: Mix together the mayo and sriracha and spread over the other half of flagel. Place flagel halves together to form a sandwich.
- Place on skillet preheated to medium-high with foil-covered brick on top to flatten panini. Flip after 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad
Lamb Ribs with Shaved Asparagus, Mint and Feta Salad
Grilled Japanese Eggplant with Fresh Tomato Sauce
Vegetable Lo Mein
Shrimp Summer Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce