Sweet Potato Sticks
Daphne Oz's Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 1-2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 250 degress F.
- Scrub the potatoes under running water until clean. Using a mandoline or a knife, slice the potatoes lengthwise into thin slices, about 1/8-inch thick.
- In a large bowl, toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with cinnamon and salt.
- Lay out on parchment lined sheet trays and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, flipping half way through the cooking process.
- Remove from the oven once crisp and slightly golden brown. Season with additional salt if desired.