Ina Garten's Baked Virginia Ham
- 1 (14- to 16-Pound) Fully Cooked Spiral-Cut Smoked Ham
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 8 1/2 ounces Mango Chutney
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 zest of Orange
- 1/4 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar (packed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan.
- Mince the garlic in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Add the chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest, and orange juice and process until smooth. Pour the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, until the ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned. Serve hot or at room temperature.