Ina Garten's Baked Virginia Ham
Baked Virginia Ham Recipe: Mango chutney and fresh orange juice provide a bright, fresh note to the garlic and dijon glaze.
- 1 (14- to 16-Pound) Fully Cooked Spiral-Cut Smoked Ham
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 8 1/2 ounces Mango Chutney
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 zest of Orange
- 1/4 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar (packed)
Ina Garten's Holiday Menu - 1
1 (14- to 16-Pound) Fully Cooked Spiral-Cut Smoked Ham
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan.
6 Garlic Cloves
8 1/2 ounces Mango Chutney
1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
1 cup Light Brown Sugar (packed)
1 zest of Orange
1/4 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
Mince the garlic in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Add the chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest, and orange juice and process until smooth. Pour the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, until the ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned. Serve hot or at room temperature.
1. You can also use orange marmalade for the glaze.