Baked Virginia Ham
- 1 fully cooked spiral-cut smoked ham (about 14 to 16 pounds)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 8 1/2 ounces mango chutney
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan.
- Mince the garlic in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Add the chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest, and orange juice and process until smooth. Pour the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, until the ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Tip: You can also use orange marmalade for the glaze.