Daphne Oz's Banana Almond Gelato
- 4 large Bananas (peeled and frozen)
- 1/2 cup Frangelico Liqueur
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- sliced Almonds (for garnish)
- Amaretti Cookies
- Put peeled bananas in a zip top bag and place in the freezer until completely frozen.
- In a blender, add the Frangelico, almond butter, bananas and a generous pinch of salt. Blend until completely smooth, about 2 minutes. Use the tamper to press the banana into the blades until everything is well combined and the consistency of gelato.
- Scoop into bowls and serve with a sprinkle of almonds and amaretti cookies.
Similar categories: Desserts