A party perfect dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 3 bananas (cut in half crosswise)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter or chocolate-hazelnut spread (optional)
- chopped peanuts (to garnish)
- sprinkles (to garnish)
- coconut flakes (to garnish)
- mini marshmallows (to garnish)
- chopped almonds (to garnish)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Insert popsicle sticks into the bottom of each banana half. Arrange bananas on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze bananas.
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate, stirring constantly. Dip the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate. Immediately roll dipped bananas in desired toppings. Return dipped bananas to baking sheet and freeze until set, about 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, add the chocolate and peanut butter or chocolate-hazelnut spread to a bowl over a double boiler. Melt the chocolate, stirring constantly to combine. Dip the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate mixture and coat with desired toppings. Return dipped bananas to baking sheet and freeze until set, about 20 minutes.
German Potato Salad
Spicy Turkey Lime Soup
Korean BBQ Tacos
Polenta Souffle with Pecorino and Black Pepper
Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Buttermilk Roasted Chicken with Baby Arugula Salad
Strawberry Raspberry "Napoleons"
Lightened Up Turkey Patty Melt
Patty Melt with Sauerkraut
The World's Best Baked Ziti
Grilled Mortadella and Goat Cheese Packets