A party perfect dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 3 bananas (cut in half crosswise)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter or chocolate-hazelnut spread (optional)
- chopped peanuts (to garnish)
- sprinkles (to garnish)
- coconut flakes (to garnish)
- mini marshmallows (to garnish)
- chopped almonds (to garnish)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Insert popsicle sticks into the bottom of each banana half. Arrange bananas on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze bananas.
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate, stirring constantly. Dip the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate. Immediately roll dipped bananas in desired toppings. Return dipped bananas to baking sheet and freeze until set, about 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, add the chocolate and peanut butter or chocolate-hazelnut spread to a bowl over a double boiler. Melt the chocolate, stirring constantly to combine. Dip the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate mixture and coat with desired toppings. Return dipped bananas to baking sheet and freeze until set, about 20 minutes.
Braised Lamb with Spring Vegetables
Peas and Carrots with Polenta
Asparagus & Cheese Tart
Spinach & Artichoke Puffs
Roast Chicken with Lemon-Sage Pan Sauce
Lemon-Sage Compound Butter
Grilled Veggie Burrito with Quinoa
Kale Pesto Naan Pizza
Almond Banana Bread
Carrot Ginger Soup
Shrimp and Plantains in Spicy Tomato Sauce