A party perfect dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 3 bananas (cut in half crosswise)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter or chocolate-hazelnut spread (optional)
- chopped peanuts (to garnish)
- sprinkles (to garnish)
- coconut flakes (to garnish)
- mini marshmallows (to garnish)
- chopped almonds (to garnish)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Insert popsicle sticks into the bottom of each banana half. Arrange bananas on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze bananas.
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate, stirring constantly. Dip the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate. Immediately roll dipped bananas in desired toppings. Return dipped bananas to baking sheet and freeze until set, about 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, add the chocolate and peanut butter or chocolate-hazelnut spread to a bowl over a double boiler. Melt the chocolate, stirring constantly to combine. Dip the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate mixture and coat with desired toppings. Return dipped bananas to baking sheet and freeze until set, about 20 minutes.
Bruschetta with Ricotta and Pepita Gremolata
Fresh Veggie Frittata
Skirt Steak with Ginger Gold Apples
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers
Oven Roasted Salmon with Purple Cauliflower Puree and a Buttermilk Dill Slaw
Chicken Scallopini with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Pesto Chicken Cauliflower Bowl
Fluke with Brown Butter and Lemon Sauce
Peach Slab Pie