A party perfect dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 3 bananas (cut in half crosswise)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter or chocolate-hazelnut spread (optional)
- chopped peanuts (to garnish)
- sprinkles (to garnish)
- coconut flakes (to garnish)
- mini marshmallows (to garnish)
- chopped almonds (to garnish)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Insert popsicle sticks into the bottom of each banana half. Arrange bananas on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze bananas.
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate, stirring constantly. Dip the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate. Immediately roll dipped bananas in desired toppings. Return dipped bananas to baking sheet and freeze until set, about 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, add the chocolate and peanut butter or chocolate-hazelnut spread to a bowl over a double boiler. Melt the chocolate, stirring constantly to combine. Dip the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate mixture and coat with desired toppings. Return dipped bananas to baking sheet and freeze until set, about 20 minutes.
The Sweet and Spicy Burger
Quick Caprese Salad
Grilled Chicken with Mango BBQ Sauce
Fried Salami Provolone-Stuffed Hot Dog
Cherry Upside-Down Cake
Hazelnut-Crusted Swordfish Picatta with Charred Romano Beans
Spicy Peanut Grilled Chicken
Jerk Chicken Egg Rolls
Chilled Corn Soup with Ancho Chili Puree
Chimichurri Grilled Wings
Peach Pie Pinwheels
Crispy Ginger Thai Wings