Start your day off right with these banana oat muffins!
Banana Oat Muffins
- 2 cups ripe bananas (about 3-4 bananas)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (can use low-fat)
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- olive oil or butter for greasing (if not using liners)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Fill a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a blender, add the bananas, almond butter, yogurt, honey, eggs, vanilla, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pulse to combine. Divide batter evenly between muffin liners. Bake for 20 minutes until golden-brown and cooked through.
- Helpful Tip: keep ingredients on hand in the pantry for an easy snack or breakfast!
Similar categories: Ingredients Fruit Bananas Courses & Meals Breakfast & Brunch Muffins, Scones, Coffee Cakes & Other Sweet Breads