Daphne Oz's Banana Oat Muffins
- 2 large ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh Ginger (grated; juice retained)
- 1 tablespoon Molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Coconut Oil to grease muffin tray
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees F. Lightly grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the mashed bananas, milk, yogurt, ginger juice, grated ginger, molasses and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and fold together until combined. Pour batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.
Similar categories: Breakfast & Brunch