Treat yourself to this all-American favorite!
Carla Hall's Banana and Vanilla Wafer Shake
- 3 ripe bananas (reserve 1/2 banana sliced for garnish - frozen if desired)
- 2 cup Vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Vanilla wafers (chopped plus extra for garnish)
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- Place bananas, ice cream, milk, vanilla extract and wafers into blender (frozen bananas make for a thicker shake).
- Blend on high until creamy consistency.
- Divide shake among glasses and top with whipped cream, crumbled wafers and sliced bananas.
Similar categories: Desserts