Boogie's BBQ Ribs
Boogie down with these ribs for dinner tonight!
- step-by-step directions
Boogie's BBQ Ribs
- 2 racks St. Louis-style pork spareribs
- 2 tablespoons Chinese five spice powder
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1/4 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- For the BBQ Rub: Add all rub ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined. Pour over ribs and rub well to coat. Place marinated ribs in casserole dish or resealable bag and refrigerate for 2-24 hours.
- When ready for use, remove from refrigerator and let ribs sit at room temperature for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Place ribs on grill over medium heat for 45 minutes. Brush BBQ sauce all over ribs and cook for another ten minutes.
- For the BBQ Sauce: In a saucepan over low heat, add tomato paste, water & honey. Slowly whisk in mustard, then bring to a simmer. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, let sauce rest and apply to ribs.
Grilled Cornbread with Blueberry Compote
Grilled Lobster Tails with Lime Basil Butter
Grilled Flank Steak with Blue Cheese Red Onions
Taleggio and Salami Panini
Soft Shell Crab Falsi Testaroli with Lemon Tomato Basil Sauce
Pineapple Foster with Pound Cake
Cornflake French Toast with Fresh Berries and Mascarpone Cream
Cinnamon Pecan Waffles
Easy Poached Eggs with Spinach and Spicy Lemon Oil
Corn Fritters with Scallions