The perfect addition to your next dinner party!
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
- 1 pound flatiron steak (about 8 ounces, cut against the grain into (24) 1/8-inch thick slices)
- 3 medium zucchini (cut into (24)
- 1/8- inch thick slices with a mandolin)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons ginger (peeled and grated)
- Preheat broiler to high. Meanwhile, soak 24 skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Make the Teriyaki sauce. In a medium mixing bowl, add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic and ginger, and whisk to combine. Add the thinly sliced steak to the Teriyaki sauce.
- To build skewers, lay a piece of quick-marinated steak on top of a piece of zucchini. Thread lengthwise along a soaked skewer. Arrange skewers on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet or broiler pan. Place the skewers under the broiler, beef-side up, until beef is cooked to medium-well, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve alongside the Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple and Shrimp Toasts, along with Hoisin Sauce and Sriracha Sauce.