The perfect addition to your next dinner party!
Clinton Kelly's Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
- 1/2 pound Flatiron steak (sliced into 24 1/8th-inch thick pieces - against the grain)
2-3 Medium zucchini (sliced lengthwise into 24 1/8th-inch thick slices)
3 tablespoon Soy sauce
2 tablespoon Rice vinegar
1 teaspoon Sugar
2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- Preheat broiler.
- Soak 24 skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic and ginger.
- Lay a piece of steak on top of a piece of zucchini and thread lengthwise along a soaked skewer.
- Arrange skewers on an aluminum foil covered broiler pan, and broil until beef is cooked to medium-well, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve alongside the Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple and Shrimp Toasts, along with Hoisin Sauce and Sriracha Sauce.