Beef with Cabbage, Peaches, and Queso Fresco
Fabio Viviani's Beef Wraps
- 1 can Chipotles in Adobo
- 1 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Jalapeno (minced)
- 2 cups Thinly Sliced Beef (preferably Top Round)
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 2 cup Napa Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup Queso Fresco
- 2 Peaches (sliced)
- Lime Wedges to garnish
- Salt and Pepper
- Puree chipotle in adobo, greek yogurt, and lime juice. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and cook red onion and cook until softened and browned slightly. Add the jalapeno and cook until softened. Add the beef and cook to desired done-ness, about 2 minutes for medium rare. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- On a griddle over medium heat, or in a dry skillet, toast the tortillas lightly on both sides.
- Assemble the wraps by adding some of the beef mixture, and topping with the chipotle yogurt, bean sprouts, cabbage, queso fresco, and sliced peaches. Garnish with lime wedges to serve.