Make them fresh today!
Michael Symon's Biscuits
- 2 cup All Purpose Flour plus extra for rolling
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 8 tablespoon Salted Butter (Cubed)
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon Butter (Melted)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Pulse it a few times to mix.
- Add 8 tablespoons of the cubed butter and pulse it a few times till the mixture resembles course bread crumbs.
- Continue pulsing while you add in the buttermilk.
- Pour the dough out onto a table and bring it together into a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the biscuits out to 1/2" thickness, cut with a ring cutter, and place on a tray to bake.
- Brush the tops of biscuits with the 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes.