This seasonal cocktail will help you beat the heat!
The Blackberry Bramble Cocktail
- 1 ounce Bulldog Gin
- 1 ounce apple brandy
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 3 blackberries
- Combine ingredients in a large shaker tin and muddle blackberries separately in a small shaker tin.
- Add a small amount of mixture from the large shaker into the small shaker, then pour blackberry mixture into a large rocks glass.
- Top muddled blackberries with crushed ice, then pour remainder of the mixture from the large shaker over top.
- Garnish with a blackberry and add a straw.