Start your meal with this tangy dip!
Carla Hall's Bleu Cheese Dip
- 8 ounce Bleu Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Chives (finely chopped)
- Dash Hot Sauce (optional)
- Combine the bleu cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and white wine vinegar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Add the chives and hot sauce, and pulse just to mix. Chill the refrigerator for at least an hour to set.
- If you are going to serve in a pot, transfer to parchment lined flower pots. Serve with a few varieties of fresh vegetables stuck in the dip as to look like they are growing from the pot, such as carrots.