A cheesy, tangy burger!
Bleu Cheese Pocket Burgers
- For the Burger:
- 1 3/4 pound Ground Chuck
- 2 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Crumbled Bleu Cheese
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Red Onion (sliced)
- Chinese mustard
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Form your ground chuck into eight evenly sized thin patties. Two patties will be used for each burger.
- On one side of each patty sprinkle a quarter of the cumin, pepper, and salt.
- Making sure that the spices are on the outside of the bottom patty, put a quarter of the bleu cheese into the center of four of the patties.
- Take the top patty and also make sure that the spices are on the outside and place over the blue cheese.
- Gently push down around the blue cheese and pinch the sides of the patty together until the burger is completely closed off.
- Brush outside of burgers lightly with olive oil and a pinch more salt. Put your burgers on a grill at medium heat and let cook seven minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- To eat burger, put on a toasted hamburger bun, add your preferred topping and enjoy.