Spicy Stuffed Sliders
Clinton Kelly's Bloody Mary Sliders
- 2 1/4 pounds ground beef (80/20 blend)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground celery seeds
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- kosher Salt
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- potato rolls (to serve)
- olives (to serve)
- spicy ketchup (to serve)
- mayonnaise (to serve)
- pickles (to serve)
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef and the next four ingredients, but do not over work. In a medium bowl, combine the two cheeses, mustard and horseradish. Portion the meat into 3 ounce balls. Press flat and place a dollop of the cheese mixture in the center. Bring up the edges of the meat to cover cheese and flattened slightly to form a thick patty. Repeat with remaining meat and filling.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the patties with olive oil and place on the grill. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on the first side and flip to cook for 2 to 3 more minutes on the second side. Remove from grill and serve on a potato slider roll. Skewer with a toothpick and olive.
- Serve with an assortment of condiments. To make spicy ketchup, combine 1 teaspoon hot sauce with 1/2 cup ketchup.