Lightened Up Blueberry Crisp
Blueberry Almond Crisp with Frozen Lemon Yogurt
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 stick Butter (chilled and cubed)
- 3/4 cup Quick-Cooking Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 3 cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- For the Crumble: Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a food processor, add brown sugar, butter, oats, cinnamon and almonds. Process until butter has been cut into the size of peas.
- For the Blueberry Filling: In a large bowl, add blueberries, sugar, lemon zest and juice, salt and cornstarch. Toss to combine thoroughly.
- Spray small ramekins with baking spray. Spoon about half a cup of blueberry filling into each ramekin. Top with about 2 tablespoons of crumble.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and put in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with a scoop of lemon frozen yogurt.