Lightened Up Blueberry Crisp
Carla Hall's Blueberry Almond Crisp with Frozen Lemon Yogurt
- For the Crumble:
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 stick Butter (chilled and cubed)
- 3/4 cup Quick-Cooking Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sliced Almonds
For the Blueberry Filling:
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 3 cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- For the Crumble: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place all the crumble ingredients into a food processor and process until butter has been cut into the size of peas.
- For the Blueberry Filling: Toss the blueberry filling ingredients together, sprinkling on the cornstarch last. Toss to combine thoroughly.
- Spray small ramekins with baking spray. Spoon about half a cup of blueberry filling into each ramekin. Top with about 2 tablespoons of crumble.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and put in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with a scoop of lemon frozen yogurt.