Daphne's superfood breakfast smoothie was one of our most popular recipes (you can get it here), so Daphne decided to revisit it with a deliciously frozen twist. This is a perfect, healthy solution for a hot summer day!
Breakfast Smoothie Popsicle
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 cup fresh fruit (stawberries & peaches)
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1/2 banana (optional)
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks
- 500 mg buffered vitamin C or 3 ester-C capsules (opened and capsules discarded)
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If you have trouble blending, try adding a little water to thin the smoothie. Make sure to have at least two 8 oz glasses of water with each serving of smoothie to help the psyllium husks expand so they digest properly.
- Pour smoothie into popsicle molds and freeze until set.