Serve with additional chopped roasted red bell peppers and chopped parsley over the top for a festive finish.
Broccoli and Artichoke Party Dip
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen Broccoli and Cheese Sauce
- 1 container (8 ounces) Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Red Pepper (Cayenne)
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) Artichoke Hearts (drained; coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers (from a jar; drained; chopped)
- 1 loaf (16 inch) baguette French Bread (cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook broccoli as directed on bag for minimum time. Chop broccoli to about 1/2-inch size.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix cream cheese spread, mayonnaise, milk, ground red pepper and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese until well blended. Stir in broccoli mixture, artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers. Spoon into ungreased 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly. Serve with baguette slices.