A new twist on a classic dish!
Daphne Oz's Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
- For the Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls:
- 1 rotisserie chicken (meat picked off and shredded)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 24 wonton wrappers
- water to brush wrappers
For the Blue Cheese Dip:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 bunch chives (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- salt and pepper
- For the Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls: In a large bowl mix the butter and hot sauce. Toss the chicken in the sauce till well incorporated making sure there isn’t an excess of sauce in the bottom of the bowl.
- Place a wonton wrapper down on a clean dry work surface. Place a tablespoon of the chicken in the center of the wrapper rolling the wonton into the shape of a spring roll and using a damp finger, seal the left over flap of skin to the roll. Fry at 375F until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- For the Blue Cheese Dip: Whisk together ingredients in a medium bowl till well incorporated. Serve with celery sticks and carrot sticks.