Cheddar Burgers on Brioche
Carla Hall's Burger
- 6 6- ounce Patties
- 6 Brioche Buns (toasted)
- 6 slices Aged Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Vine Ripened Tomatoes (1/2-inch slices)
- 6 Romaine Leaves (torn)
- 1/2 Red Onion (thinly sliced into rings)
- 1/3 cup Dill Pickle Chips
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a griddle over medium-high heat.
- Season the patties with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the griddle with olive oil and place patties on to cook. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on one side until dark brown, then flip. Cook on the other side for another 3 minutes or until desired doneness. Place cheese on the patties and cover with a lid to help with the melting during the last minute of cooking. Remove patties and set aside.
- Mix together the mustard and mayo. Using the bottom half of the bun, smear with the mayonnaise mixture. Flip the burger over so the cheese is facing down (touching the mayonnaise mixture).
- Add the pickle chips, onion slices, tomato and lettuce. Smear the top with more mayonnaise mixture and then press the top down on to the burger. Enjoy.