Have you ever had a hard time getting your frosting right? This recipe is foolproof.
- step-by-step directions
- 9 cups Powdered Sugar
- 3 cups Butter (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Whip butter and powdered sugar in an electric mixer on low.
- Once incorporated add vanilla and increase speed to high mixing until fluffy.
- Add one tablespoon of milk at a time until you've reached your desired consistency. Add food coloring and whip to achieve the perfect color.