This deliciously creamy pie is perfect at any party. Try it for yourself.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 10 " store bought pie crust (unbaked)
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Stir in egg one at a time. Add butter, then buttermilk, salt and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Cool and serve with whipped cream.
Pomegranate Ginger Soda with Mint
Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
Stuffed Pork Rack with Kielbasa and Cabbage
Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallows
Molasses Glazed Ham with Sweet Potato Buttermilk Biscuits
Peppermint Chocolate Torte
Fried Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
Gingerbread Man Cookie Sandwiches
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket