This deliciously creamy pie is perfect at any party. Try it for yourself.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 10 " store bought pie crust (unbaked)
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Stir in egg one at a time. Add butter, then buttermilk, salt and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Cool and serve with whipped cream.
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad