What's better than green bean casserole, with its flavorful combination of cream of mushroom soup, green beans, and crispy French fried onions?
Green Bean Casserole
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 2/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in a 3-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir the bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.