You've died and gone to sweet potato heaven.
Campbell's Heavenly Sweet Potatoes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 can (40 ounces) cut sweet potatoes in heavy syrup (drained)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular; Natural Goodness®; or Certified Organic)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Put the potatoes, cinnamon and ginger in an electric mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed until almost smooth.
- Add the broth and beat until potatoes are fluffy.
- Spoon the potato mixture in the prepared dish. Top with the marshmallows.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and marshmallows are golden brown.