A quick & simple staple to your holiday meal!
Orange Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular or Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (about 12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped orange
- Heat the broth, brown sugar, cinnamon, cranberries and orange in a 2-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Tip: Make Ahead Tip: Make the sauce a day in advance and chill overnight.
- Tip: Roasted Orange Cranberry Sauce: Use 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth. Mix all the ingredients in a 17 x 15-inch roasting pan. Roast at 450°F. for 25 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Refrigerate until serving time.