The creamiest mashed potatoes you'll ever have.
Campbell's Ultra Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular; Natural Goodness®; or Certified Organic)
- 5 large potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds) - peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 7 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Campbell's® Turkey Gravy - heated according to package directions
- Heat the broth and potatoes in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes well in a colander, reserving the broth.
- Mash the potatoes with 1/4 cup reserved broth, the cream, butter and black pepper.
- Add additional reserved broth, if needed, until desired consistency.
- Serve with the gravy.