Carla Hall's and Daphne Oz's Cannolis
- For Cannoli Filling:
- 2 cups Ricotta (strained)
- 1 cup Mascarpone (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup Confectioners Sugar (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
For the Carla's Cannoli:
- 1/4 cup Limoncello
- 1/2 cup Dried Cherries (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Pistachios (plus more for garnish)
- 1 Lemon (zested)
- Confecioners Sugar
For Daphne's Cannoli:
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts (toasted)
- 1/2 cup Coconut (toasted)
- Confectioners Sugar
- 1/3 cup Mini Chocolate Chips (for garnish)
- For Cannoli Filling: Set ricotta over strainer and allow to drain for 6 to 8 hours.
- In a large bowl, mix together strained ricotta, mascarpone, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- For the Carla's Cannoli: In a small bowl combine the limoncello with the chopped cherries. Allow to rehydrate for 10 minutes, then drain. Fold pistachios, cherries, and lemon zest into filling.
- Place cannoli filling in a large piping bag. Pipe filling into mini cannoli shells. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar, garnish with chopped pistachios and serve.
- For Daphne's Cannoli: Fold in cocoa powder, hazelnuts, and coconut. Place cannoli filling in a large piping bag. Pipe filling into cannoli shells. Sprinkle with confectioner sugar, garnish with mini chocolate chips and serve.