Get Dinner Done in a Flash!
- 1 pound penne pasta
- Left over top round pot roast (vegetables, meat, sauce)
- parsley to garnish
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- breadcrumbs toasted for garnish
- Cook pasta to package instructions.
- Heat a saute pan, over medium high heat and add left over pot roast, vegetables, and sauce. Cook to warm through, about 2 minutes.
- Once pasta is al dente, add pasta and 1/4 cup pasta water to saute pan. Cook quickly, and plate. Garnish with parsley, parmesan, and toasted breadcrumbs