Fresh, Healthy Beet, Carrot Slaw
Beet, Carrot & Cabbage Slaw with Spicy Lemon-Ginger Vinaigrette
- 2 beets (finely julienned)
- 2 small carrots (finely julienned)
- 1/4 cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 2 lemons (zest and juice)
- 2 teaspoons snipped chives
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 ” fresh ginger (peeled and grated)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the vegetables with lemon zest and chives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients with lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss vegetables in dressing.