If Carla had to pick a final meal it would be a burger with onion rings. Can you blame her?
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- salt and pepper
- potato roll
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion, cut into rings
- hamburger dills
- 1 tomato, cut into slices
- romaine lettuce, thinly sliced (shredded)
- dijon mustard, to taste
- mayonnaise , to taste
- Gently shape the beef into 4 patties about 1/2” larger than buns. Press dimple in the middle of each patty to ensure even cooking.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet or grill to medium high. Cook burger on both sides for 2-4 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.
- Melt cheese on burger.
- Warm buns in oven or in pan.
- Serve with red onions, pickles, tomatoes and lettuce with mayonnaise and mustard on the side.
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal