If Carla had to pick a final meal it would be a burger with onion rings. Can you blame her?
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- salt and pepper
- potato roll
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion, cut into rings
- hamburger dills
- 1 tomato, cut into slices
- romaine lettuce, thinly sliced (shredded)
- dijon mustard, to taste
- mayonnaise , to taste
- Gently shape the beef into 4 patties about 1/2” larger than buns. Press dimple in the middle of each patty to ensure even cooking.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet or grill to medium high. Cook burger on both sides for 2-4 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.
- Melt cheese on burger.
- Warm buns in oven or in pan.
- Serve with red onions, pickles, tomatoes and lettuce with mayonnaise and mustard on the side.
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Pork with Gingered Plums
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette