If Carla had to pick a final meal it would be a burger with onion rings. Can you blame her?
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- salt and pepper
- potato roll
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion, cut into rings
- hamburger dills
- 1 tomato, cut into slices
- romaine lettuce, thinly sliced (shredded)
- dijon mustard, to taste
- mayonnaise , to taste
- Gently shape the beef into 4 patties about 1/2” larger than buns. Press dimple in the middle of each patty to ensure even cooking.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet or grill to medium high. Cook burger on both sides for 2-4 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.
- Melt cheese on burger.
- Warm buns in oven or in pan.
- Serve with red onions, pickles, tomatoes and lettuce with mayonnaise and mustard on the side.
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad
Ginger Cinnamon Funnel Cakes
Strawberry Malted Milkshake
Cheddar Pretzel Chicken with Spicy Corn Relish
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel