If Carla had to pick a final meal it would be a burger with onion rings. Can you blame her?
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- salt and pepper
- potato roll
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion, cut into rings
- hamburger dills
- 1 tomato, cut into slices
- romaine lettuce, thinly sliced (shredded)
- dijon mustard, to taste
- mayonnaise , to taste
- Gently shape the beef into 4 patties about 1/2” larger than buns. Press dimple in the middle of each patty to ensure even cooking.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet or grill to medium high. Cook burger on both sides for 2-4 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.
- Melt cheese on burger.
- Warm buns in oven or in pan.
- Serve with red onions, pickles, tomatoes and lettuce with mayonnaise and mustard on the side.
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal