If Carla had to pick a final meal it would be a burger with onion rings. Can you blame her?
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- salt and pepper
- potato roll
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion, cut into rings
- hamburger dills
- 1 tomato, cut into slices
- romaine lettuce, thinly sliced (shredded)
- dijon mustard, to taste
- mayonnaise , to taste
- Gently shape the beef into 4 patties about 1/2” larger than buns. Press dimple in the middle of each patty to ensure even cooking.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet or grill to medium high. Cook burger on both sides for 2-4 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.
- Melt cheese on burger.
- Warm buns in oven or in pan.
- Serve with red onions, pickles, tomatoes and lettuce with mayonnaise and mustard on the side.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami
Grilled Swordfish With Mojo
Stephen Smith's Meaty Cheesy Lasagna
Fried Chicken Sandwich with Brussels Sprouts Slaw